App

 

Cork is the bark of the cork oak (Quercus suber), an evergreen tree, which grows preferably in the meriteran regions of the earth.

We buy our cork for the most part from the world market leader - Portugal. There, cork oaks grow on an area of 750,000 ha. The annual harvest is 155,000 t, 69% of which are taken from the wine industry. The remaining 31% are processed into insulating boards,
cork rolls, floor coverings and cork fabric (cork leathers) depending on the quality. Have we aroused your interest in technical information? - learn moreabout cork
In theshop we have put together a huge selection of products, which can be produced from this wonderfully versatile, renewable raw material cork.

Have fun with the
shop!

 

 

 

Cork is the bark of the cork oak (Quercus suber), evergreen foliage a tree which grows preferably in meriteranen areas of the world.


We refer our cork for the most part the global market leader - Portugal. There grow cork trees in an area of 750,000 ha. The annual harvest is 155,000 t, which is taken to 69% of the wine industry. The remaining 31% will be processed depending on the quality insulation, rolled cork,flooring and cork fabric (cork leather). Have we aroused your interest in technical information - learn more about cork

In the
shop we have put together a large selection of products for you, which can be produced from this wonderfully versatile, renewable resource cork.

Have fun browsing!


rolled cork for pinboards, 1,50 m

Product no.: 7109

rolled cork, cork by the meter, with a fine granulation, perfect for XXL pin boards or as impact sound - or wall insulation.

from 28.95 / m *

Delivery Time ca. 2-3 days

Rolled Cork, PIN boards,1 m

Product no.: 7108

Rolled Cork metre for XXL - pin boards custom made in very good quality and fine grain

up to 10 m are delivered in one piece

from 13.95 / m *

Delivery Time ca. 2-3 days

cork board, 910 x 610 mm

Product no.: 7101

This large-format cork boards you can, depending on their thickness, using as a pin board, insulation board, construction and craft board!

from 15.50 *

Delivery Time ca. 2-3 days

handbag, shoulder bag, round

Product no.: 2011

... a great new ladies bag, made of cork, in front a nice with nice decor, a colorfull, nice and practical shape

155.00 *
In stock
Delivery Time 2-3 days

handbag, shoulder bag,

Product no.: 2010

... a great new ladies bag, made of cork, in front a nice with nice decor, a colorfull, nice and practical shape

135.00 *
In stock
Delivery Time ca. 2-3 days

glasses cover

Product no.: 6206

...a glasses cover made in cork - a practical and quick handling and good storage for your glasses

from 14.50 *

Delivery Time ca. 2-3 days

backpack, ladies bag

Product no.: 4011

...a light, handy backpack made of CORK, a practical and modern accessory for every day life ...

99.00 *
In stock
Delivery Time ca. 2-3 days

Oil Vinegar Menage with holder

Product no.: 11-1160

Practical and pretty are the new accessoire for the kitchen, made of CORK and stainless steel, the Oil Vinegar Menage with holder.

24.50 *
In stock
Delivery Time 2-3 days

ceramic & cork, salad bowl, (Variante: Schale 2)

... because the day is so much nicer with the Soulmate - Bowl! In this bowl cork and ceramic combined.

29.50 *
In stock
Delivery Time 2-3 days
*
Prices incl. VAT, plus delivery